East Berkshire Training Hub Board Membership
Current Governance Membership
The role of the Delivery Board is to have delegated oversight of budget, risk management, delivery and quality assurance.
- The Delivery Board will have delegated authority from the CCGs as contract owner to ensure the responsible and transparent administration and distribution of education and training funding.
- It will advise the Board of the Host Organisation on the prioritisation and allocation of resources within the CEPN’s approved budget and will provide financial reports and recommendations on a quarterly basis.
- In accordance with East Berkshire CEPN Operational Plan and Training Strategy, it will be responsible for ensuring that the CEPN moves forward on all its objectives and achieves its deliverables.
- It will approve and submit quarterly reports to HEETV.
- The Delivery Board will regularly (at each meeting) review and update the Risk Register.
Training Hub Board Membership
It is envisaged that membership of the East Berkshire CEPN Delivery Board will include representation from federation also.
Associate Director of Primary Care
Dr Vanita Dutta
CEPN Project Manager
GPFV Programme Manager | NHS England South (South Central)
General Practice Education Development Clinician
Director of Nursing and Quality
GPFV Transformation Lead , NHS England South (South Central)
Dr Amandeep Dosanjh
GP Partner- FWAM
Head of Financial Control and CSU Support
Dr Lalitha Iyer
HEETV CEPN Lead
Business Manager & Director of Operations BPC
CEPN Board TOR
2nd Floor Meeting Room 2,
King Edward VII Hospital
St Leonard’s Rd, Windsor, SL4 3DP
Date and Time:
To be confirmed.